INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
Shakti Pumps (India) Ltd. is committed to achieve total customer satisfaction by, manufacturing high quality pump set with global bench mark meeting customer expectations, providing timely supply and excellent services to our customers through team work and continual improvement. We are also committed to the environment protection, cleanliness, health, safety and welfare of our employees, and meeting expectations of other interested parties including the society.
We shall strive to maintain high degree of goodwill and brand image to emerge as a market leader in domestic as well as in international market. In this context, Shakti Pumps (India) Ltd. shall endeavour to…
- Act within the framework of an Integrated Management System which consists of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems, ISO 14001:2015 Environment Management Systems and ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
- Manufacture high quality products, Prevent pollution and injury or ill health and seek improvement in the efficient use of natural resources.
- Adhere to all applicable statutory or regulatory and other requirements related to product, environment, health, safety and employee welfare.
- Adopt risk based thinking approach to quality, environment and health and safety issues, to act proactively to achieve intended objectives.
- Engage itself in the steady improvement in its quality, environment, health, safety, cleanliness and social performance and we shall motivate our self as well as our employees to achieve this goal.
- Commit consultation and participation of workers and where they exist, worker’s representatives, on health and safety matters
- Engage in ongoing training & motivation of its employees to pay attention to product quality, health, safety, environment, cleanliness and social responsibility.
- Adopt the goals of United Nations.
We shall make this policy available to all interested parties and implement it through a frame work of objectives
This policy is applicable to all our existing and future activities in India and abroad.We shall review the policy as required.