Suction Vertical Centrifugal Pump - SCP Inline Series ( Single stage )
- Flow Range: 1.5 2400 m3/h
- Stroke range: 4 ~ 160m
- Compact structure, small volume, beautiful outlook. The lower barycenter of the vertical structure which coincides with the center of the pump feet strengthens the stability of running and the duration.
- Easy to mount. Because of the same apertures of both inlet and outlet which also locate on the same central line, the pump can be directly mounted on any part of the pipeline just as a valve. The motor is covered with a rainproof cap so that operation can be done outdoors. Mounting feet are equipped with the pump so that it can be stably mounted.
- Stable running, low noise, high concentricity of components. Bearings of low noise are used for the motor, the impellers are of best dynamic and static balance, no vibration at running and the environment thus being improved.
- No leakage. The shaft is mechanically sealed with carbide alloy wearable material, settling the serious leakage of the filling seal of a centrifugal pump, extending the duration and ensuring the operation place clean and tidy.
- Easy to maintain. Not necessary to remove the pipeline for check-out and maintenance, only to take out the nuts on the pump lid, the motor and the driving components.
- The pump, according to the operation condition of the worksite, may be vertically, horizontally etc. multiways mounted and also according to the requirements for the flow and stroke, mounted in parallel and/or in series to increase the needed flow and stroke.
- SCP series vertical centrifugal pump is used to transport pure-water and other liquids, the physical properties of which are similar to those of pure-water, in industrial and cities water supply and drainage, high buildings booster water supply, gardens irrigation, fire-fighting booster, remote water supply, warming systems, circular booster of cold & hot water in bath rooms as well as in competions of equipments, the operation medium temperature is below 80