60 HZ - SCRI, SCR, SCRN Series
- Flow( Q) : Max 180 m3/h
- Head ( H ): Max 330 m
- Discharge: Max. 3000 lpm
- Rating: 0.5H.P. to 100H.P.
- Liquid Temp: -40° C to +180° C.
- Filtration and transfer at waterworks, Distribution from waterworks, Pressure boosting in mains, Pressure boosting in high-rise buildings & hotels.
- Cooling and air-conditioning systems (refrigerants), boiler feed and condensate systems, machine tools (cooling lubricants), aquafarming.
- Ultra-filtration systems, Reverse osmosis systems, Softening, ionising, demineralizing systems, Distillation systems, Separators, Swimming pools.
- We offer a complete range of pumps and motors which as a standard are made completely of stainless steel AISI-304 and AISI-316. This provides for good wear resistance and a reduced risk of corrosion when pumping ordinary cold water with a minor content of chloride
- Stainless steel means low weight facilitating the handing of pumps and resulting in low equipment cost and reduced installation and service time. In addition pumps will be as new after service due to the high wear resistance of stainless steel.
The SCR Pumps are non-self-priming, vertical multistage centrifugal pumps. The in-line design enables the pumps to be installed in a horizontal one-pipe system where the suction and discharge ports are in the same horizontal plane and have the same pipe dimensions. This provides a more compact pump design and pipe-work. SHAKTI SCR pumps are available in various sizes and different number of stages to provide required flow and pressure for various applications from domestic to industrial to meet specific needs. The pump unit is designed for optimized hydraulics with different types of connections, outer sleeves and other parts. SCR pumps are available in different material of construction (MOC) depending upon the nature of applications.